Monday, May 10, 2010

Max - 6 Month Photo Shoot

We had Max's 6 month photos taken back in March and we just got the proofs back. Cassy at Exposures Studio here in Fairbanks ( http://exposures-studio.com/) did another amazing job for us.

You would never know by the pictures that Max was not in a very smiley mood that day. I left the studio hoping we would at least get 1 good one, but ended up with 12. He's such a cutie and has a smile that lights up the room. And I LOVE that we took them with the blanket that Nana made for him...makes the pics even that much more special.

Here are a few that Cassy was nice enough to let me put on my blog to share. Thanks, Girl.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, he's SO cute! The smiley photo reminds me of your other boys, too.

Angie said...

Beautiful! All of your boys are so cute. I love that you get professional photos taken of them. She does a great job.