Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's Happening Again

19 months, 21 days. That’s it. That’s all you got? Really? COME ON! I am so not ready for this. So incredibly, whole heartedly, emotionally not ready for this. Totally not cool dude. Not cool. You are supposed to be nice to me. You are the baby. My easy to put to bed baby. My super stubborn strong willed easy to put to bed baby. . .at least you were until yesterday.

Why? Why? WHY????? Why must you do this to me? Do you enjoy torturing me or do you just love me so much that you have to be with me at all times? Either way, I’d prefer you to just be a 19 moth old boy that doesn’t crawl out of his crib.
But instead you have forced me to put my game face on. Oh yeah. You are not my first escape artist mister. Your older two brothers were no joke and I am no rookie. So Mr. Maxy. "Bring it", I say. Because just as you think you can get a leg up, I will build higher and higher. Don’t under estimate the power of duct tape. However, I would be more than willing to call a truce, turn your crib back around, slide it out of the corner and move the dresser away from the side if you will agree to stay the F in there. It’s up to you.

1 comment:

Angie said...

LOVE this! What are you doing with the duct tape?