Monday, September 3, 2012

Max (at almost 3)

I couldn't find Max today and finally found him sitting in his room watching his itouch and drinking out of the syrup bottle.

Today at the park he kicked a girl with spina biffada in the face twice.

His favorite words are "shut-up" and "stupid".

I told him to tell Sam sorry the other day and he said, "Sorry poopy pants"

He always says, "I can't walk"

When I asked him what kind of cake he wants for his birthday he said, "a stupid cake"

He still uses a binky and prefers to have a couple at a time.

He likes to lay in bed and yell, "MAMAAAAAA"

He's potty trained for pee during the day but still tends to poop in his pants most of the time.  I now know for certain that cloth diapers and I would not have gotten along.  I have thrown away at least 3 pairs of poopy underwear and pants because they were too gross to deal with.  Although in my defense, one of the pairs I tried to bring home from the park but half way home the stench started to burn my nose so bad I had to do dump it at the nearest gas station. 

He still thinks his middle name is "Amillion"

He has freaky upper body strength and can climb anything.

He runs everywhere and is uber fast.

He loves knives and all kitchen utensils (spatulas, tongs, large wooden spoons) and I often find them hidden around the house.  One night Wes & I climbed into bed and found a stash of 2 kid knives and 3 binkies under our covers. 

He does not nap during the day and usually is in bed between 7:30 & 8:00pm and up in the morning around 7:00am. 

He will either talk your head off or chop it off.

He has feet of steal and goes everywhere barefoot.

He loves baths but hates to have his face, nose, ears & hair washed. 

He says most words that end in an "r" with an "n" instead.  Caan=Car.  Fyaan=Fire.  But all other words with "r's" he says fine. 

Loves to cuddle and sit on my lap.

He puts his pointer finger up to his chin and looks up when he's thinking.

Likes to build legos like his brothers.
Loves apple juice, cashews, bacon, popcorn, chicken nuggets with ranch, chicken noodle soup, sugar snap peas, green beans, grapes, watermellon, gummies, link sausage, BBQ chips & corn on the cob.

Likes to say, "I show you something!"

1 comment:

Tracy said...

This is SO AWESOME! Great post to capture Max's personality. I can't (and can) believe the thing about the syrup. Thank you for the Max updates!