Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sam's Preschool Concert & Graduation

 
Hard to believe but Sam graduated from preschool today.  He has grown leaps and bounds this past year, both socially and intellectually, and I'm so proud of him.  I don't know what was tougher, the first day of school with him kicking and screaming with a death grip around my neck or the day he got too cool for me and wiped off my kiss and barely waved goodbye.  He never said much about the learning part of school but always loved telling us about his friends.  Letters, numbers, and writing are still not overly important to him and a bit of a challenge but he can write his name now and recognize most letters.  He still gets a little confused when counting the teens but I have no doubt it will all click for him soon.  I do think he was more excited today that everyone loved his new shirt though, than the fact that he graduated.   Either way, he did great, looked adorable and I couldn't be more proud.
 
 
 Singing

 Sam & his teacher Mrs. Dupont

 Grandma came too

No comments: