Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's About Time

I have finally given in and started a blog. Thanks, girls (you know who you are) for trying to convince me for the past two and a half years to do so. And yes, (please excuse me as I swallow my pride) I will admit I wish I had started one sooner. The idea that I will now have a journal about all of the funny, annoying, and everything-else-in between things that my kids do, makes be so happy. At the same time, I am kicking myself for missing out on all the great stories and cute things Bo has done up to this point. It saddens me to think about possibly forgetting them all. And so, this blog is going to be my way of not only keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Madden happenings, but also my way of ensuring that I will always have a journal, a memory, of all the special moments in my kids' lives. I hope you as a reader, enjoy the stories as much as I know I will writing and reliving them for many many years to come.

5 comments:

Angie said...

It is about time!

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

I second that!

Glad to have you join us, FINALLY
!

Can't wait to watch and read all the adventures that you, your sweet boys, and Wes will have.

The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Here is to living!!

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

I hope you know I am not calling you- good, the boys- bad and wes- ugly. I just meant we want to hear it all.

I had a laugh on that one.

Laura said...

Jamie, you crack me up.

Angie said...

I think your blog is going to be fantastic! I am so glad you decided to do this.