Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cancun

I can't even begin to express how relaxed I am. It's been all sun, naps, drinks, massages, good food, more drinks, more sun, and 2 phenomenal uninterrupted nights of sleep. It's fabulous. I actually just woke up from a 2 hour nap up in our room where the cool ocean breeze blowing in and white noise of the surf crashing outside our twelfth floor window acted as a sort of natural tranquilizer; better even than the best Valium out there. (If only I could figure out how to take the surf and breeze on the plane with me. Now, that would be nice.)

Wes and I miss the boys but know they are in good hands with Grandma & Grandpa. We have many pictures to share but didn't bring the upload cable with us (oops) so no pictures until we get home on Thursday.

Stay tuned . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

O.M.G.

My mouth is hanging open in disbelief and jealousy.

I don't think I would even miss my kids. How sad is that?

You TOTALLY deserve it...every Alaskan should be doing what you're doing right now. ENJOY!