Monday, February 23, 2009

Rewind - To Cancun

I finally found a cable to get the pics off our camera. Yay. So here are some pics from our kid-less week in the sun.

The wedding was beautiful, the weather warm, and the group never dull. We had a great time but by the end of the week, we were more than ready to get back to the boys (and thankfully we did so with a tan).

Our Room At Cancun Palace

The Pool


Matt (the groom) & Wes

First Night Out in Cancun - Bryan, Lisa, Wes, & I

About To Go Snorkeling

At Senior Frogs

Who The Hell Gets Their Nose Pierced In Mexico?!

Zip-Lining (super fun)

Crazy Wes

1 comment:

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

I love those pictures!! Love the suit and can;t believe you got your nose pierced. Glad it was such a good time. It looked awesome and seeing you in the sun made me feel warm and happy. How I miss the sand and my skin feeling tingly from a day of tanning.