Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Name Is Bo & I'm A Mama-holic

Holy cow! Bo's I-Want-Mommy-At-All-Times Syndrome is getting worse but today we had a break through. 5 swim lessons and $120 later, he finally got in the pool without me. Hallelujah! I was so proud of him.

While the first half hour of class he either swam with me or cried at the thought of not, he spent the last 15 minutes not crying at all, even smiling and having fun, while I hid in the locker room. He swam with Ms. Ashley (without the blue barbell) and even jumped to her. He did amazing. It was the first time ever that he got in willingly without either me or Wes. I just hope it lasts, but now that we know he can do it, there won't be another option.

Bring on next Tuesday. We are ready.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awesome! Becca is a total mama's girl right now too, and I am not really pleased about it. It rather sucks.