Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bound & Determined to Sleep

Out of pure exhaustion and desperation, I have turned to the experts. Quite frankly I'm embarrassed and unsure why it has taken me four years, three kids and hundreds of sleepless nights to do so, but folks, this is it. This is the start of my journey to recapture my sleep, my feeling of control and most importantly, my sanity.

And it is all starting with this . . . 457 pages of how to teach you child to sleep, and hopefully 457 pages of pure genius. It worked wonders for my sister's kids so I am hoping it will do the same for us. I will let you know how it goes. Tonight is Night #1.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I liked that this book didn't have only one formula (if I remember correctly,) especially during the first year.

I hope you get to sleep tonight!

POB said...

You can do it!!!!!

Katie said...

My favorite book....