Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sammy-Says #1

I have always loved keeping track of all the funny, strange and cute things Bo says and now it is time to start doing the same for Sam. Sam has been talking for quite awhile now and is usually the one who has me laughing all day but more from the things he does rather than the things he says. However, he's still a kid and spurts out some pretty fun stuff every now and then so from here on out I will do my best to capture them.

1) Sam: (While squinting) I need go to eye doctor.
Me: The eye doctor? How come?
Sam: Because my leg hurts.

And while I'm thinking about Sam, here are a few things that define Sam lately:

-always walking around with his shoes on the wrong feet and quite often un-matching ones (typically one rain boot and one snow boot)

-prefers to be naked
-always slightly awkward but in a really cute way

-has the personality and smile to light up a room

-never wants to be left behind. If anyone goes down stairs, or outside, or leaves our house, he wants to go too. Grass is always greener. "go too! me go tooooo!"
-loves to tell stories with tons of sound effects. Sometimes it's only sound effects and arm motions, especially when talking on the phone, and generally an airplane is involved.

1 comment:

Steve said...

only in AK - a slab of meat hanging the garage - lv, it