Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation

I can't believe my baby is already done with Kindergarten and I couldn't be more proud.  He started the year as a super shy and anxious 5 year old who I quite honestly was worried about but he proved me wrong and thrived.  He excelled in Math and can read with the best of them.  He was the best listener and rule follower in his class.  He liked his teacher, Ms. Todd and even stumped her on occasion with his intellectual mind.  One day they were discussing solid, liquid and gasses and each student had a chance to ask the teacher about a particular thing.  What's a ball?  What about orange juice?  Is a pencil a solid?  But not Bo, he asked, "What is a cloud?"  ???  And that's how he always is.  He has been asking questions since he could talk and wants to know how everything works and why things are the way they are.  His mind is always on and I am quite certain it will take him far in life.  Congrats on the first of many educational milestones, BoBo.  I love you. 

No comments: