Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sam's First Salon Cut

Every time we are in Austin we make it a point to go to the K.A.O.S. Kid Salon near my parents house. It's an awesome salon! There are all different cars, motorcycles, 3 wheelers, & ponies for the kids to sit on and TVs in front of each, playing one of three trillion kid movies they have.

So this time we took Sam. It was his first official non-mom haircut and he did great. He was really wiggly but came out looking like such a little man.

Before . . . During . . .
After . . .

3 comments:

Angie said...

I want to have my kids hair at that salon, too.

Angie said...

And how is it that you don't even look pregnant here?

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

ANgie, I thought the same thing. Lola you are 7 months pregnant I look like ahouse compared to you and I am 2 months behind you...