Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of Pre-School

Today was Bo's first day of pre-school and he did great. He said he was sad that I left him but never cried. He was such a big boy with his spider man backpack and matching lunch box. I so wish I had taken a picture of him but he didn't want me to and the last thing I wanted to do was add more anxiety to the morning, so I let him off the hook.

He will be going 3 mornings a week for 3 hours and I am so excited for him. I think it will be a great outlet for him this winter; a way to get out of the house and away from the cooped-up-ness that comes along with a new baby. I just hope he enjoys it. How could he not? It's attached to Gymnastics, Inc of all places and they get to go into the gym to play every day. Can't beat that.

1 comment:

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

yay for Bo. YAY for you!