Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Hate Murphy

As if things aren't crazy enough around here already with Wes leaving Coldwell Banker in 13 days and opening up his own brokerage, our third baby is due in 30 days and Wes' office is falling apart. His awesome brand new office manager has been out of town for a week mourning the suicide of his brother, his escrow coordinator goes on vacation on Friday, and now his listing coordinator has the Swine Flu. Are you kidding me?!? Oh, and up until a few hours ago we thought Wes had a fractured foot. Let's just say I won't be surprised at all if I go into labor tonight. It would only be fitting.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, that's exciting that Wes is going out on his own. He'll do great, I'm sure. His timing might not be the greatest, since you've had early babies. Oh, and all of this other crap. Also, can't believe that it's just a month! I can't wait to see this new little one!

We need to chat.

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

crap. I didn;t see this the other day. Hope all is looking up.