Monday, September 6, 2010

Apparently I Now Suck At Blogging

Ok, so I'm back. (Que: Applause) And no, I didn't go anywhere oober exciting or overcome a mysterious illness or have anything else excuse-worthy happen, but the circus that I call my life seems to do a pretty good job at keeping me preoccupied. Well that, and the fact that I got a "hot pussy" virus on my laptop (don't ask) which required our wonderful friends down at Two Geeks to hold it hostage for 3 weeks and consequently cause me to develop a twitch, but I'm back and that's all that matters. . .

It's been about forever since I last blogged and I am feeling entirely overwhelmed with the mere idea of trying to catch up and attempting to remember everything that has happened in the past gazillion months, but the more I procrastinate, the more overwhelmed I become, and the more overwhelmed I become, the more I procrastinate, and the more events that pass, and. . . ugggghhhhh . . .I think you get my point.

Why did I ever let myself get so completely behind?? This royally sucks! Really, it does. I don't want to leave anything out but I think the best plan of attack is to just sum up that which I can remember and pick back up with things of now to ensure I don't miss out on the current circus show. It's bound to be a doozie; it always is.

2 comments:

POB said...

I'm in your shoes, sister, and the only way to move forward is to take a small step. Which you did by posting a few things. Who cares about the last 2 months. Just start again now.

POB said...

And this post made me LOL. Uber spelled Oober. And the hot pussy virus!!!! OMG