Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bo-isms #10-13

10. While "flying" Bo (me laying on my back with my feet up in the air and him laying on them on his tummy) around we were waving at things as we "passed them by":
Me: Hi dinosaur.
Bo: That's not a dinosaur, that's Nana.

11. After pushing Bo on his trike all around Opa & Nana's sidewalk, front yard, and street for about an hour we were trying to get him to go inside.
Opa: Bo, I'm out of gas.
Bo: (Pointing to Me and Wes) You and you full of gas. Five more.

12. In the Seattle airport on the way home.
Wes: Bo, are you done pooping?
Bo: Not done, Daddy. That's one. Five more.

13. (He has been saying this for awhile now, but I keep forgetting to write it down). If you ask him what his name is or how old he is, he holds up his fingers as if counting to 2 and says:
Bo: B-O, Bo, That's Me.

2 comments:

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

It looks like you had such a wonderful time at home with your family! That is great. It is getting harder and harder for me to leave Ohio. I don't exactly want to live there but driving distance would be so nice... If the NW wasn't so damn great!! ;)

Bo is too cute! "You. You fill up and give me 5 more!!" HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!! So glad you are keeping a record of this!

As for the book thing-- I only know about blurb. I have a book that I have been waiting to published with them for over a year, but it has an error on one of the pictures (I don't know which one-- the damn book is 110 pages) so it won't let me order the book.
I can't tell ya much more than that. Sorry. I hope to get it fixed and ordered by Feb.

Talked to Ang last night. You in for a get together (somewhere) this spring/early summer??