Saturday, January 10, 2009

When Did Crazy Become Normal and Normal Become Weird?

I never know what I'm going to find anymore when I go into Bo's room.

Thursday it was him trying to be helpful by cleaning the carpets. (He honestly thought we was.) The only problem was that he was doing it by smearing baby lotion all over the dirty spots.

Last night it was a buck naked 2 year old who peed on his bed twice after stripping off his owie bulldozer pajamas and diaper while he should have been sleeping.

And now, his light is on in his bedroom while he should be napping, and I am, quite honestly, a bit scared to go in. But here I go . . .

Ok, I'm back. Surprisingly enough he was just laying on his floor reading a book. Now, that's weird!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'll bet that lotion was fun to clean.