Thursday, January 8, 2009

Boos & Yays Of Today

1. Sam had a doctor's appointment today and there's no sign of the ear infection he developed in Texas. - YAY!

2. It is still stupid-cold outside. The marquee on Ft. Wainwright said -43 this morning on our way to the doctor. - BOO!

3. Bo despises the cold and hates snow suits. He threw a hysterical fit in the car today when I tried to put it on him. I lost. - BOO!

4. Went to the liquor store to buy beer and when I grabbed a case of Alaskan Amber, an entire case of Sierra Nevada slid off the shelf and busted all over the floor. - BOO!

5. Knocked my entire cup of Apple Chai off the table at Starbucks and it busted all over the floor. - BOO!

6. Super nice lady at Starbucks made me a new one. - YAY!

7. Sam only woke up once last night. - SUPER YAY!

8. Found a babysitter to watch the kids on a regular basis 1-2 days a week for a few hours and on the weekends as needed. She starts this Saturday. - A TRILLION YAYS!!

9. Have 4.5 weeks to wean Sam before leaving him with Grandma & Grandpa for a week while Wes and I go to Cancun. - BOO!

10. Going to Cancun in 4.5 weeks. - YAY!

2 comments:

Angie said...

So much for the mild AK winter that was predicted for this year. But even to me, Cancun sounds inviting.

I have been causing and witnessing liquid mischief all over the place, too. We'd make Bill Bryson proud:)

Angie said...

We've had temps in the single digits for the last couple of days. I know that it sounds warm to you, which reminds me of why I don't want to live in Alaska.

Yay for Cancun. I'm beginning to wean Christopher, too, but don't have the same sort of deadline. That's good, because Christopher seems to really love the boob.