Friday, April 17, 2009

Quick Updates

Blackberry mess

1. Sam is doing much better sleeping through the night. About once a week he'll wake up crying in the middle of the night, but other than that he goes down around 7:30 or 8:00pm and sleeps until 6:00ish. I can tell he's not done sleeping, though, so I give him a bottle and more often than not he goes back to sleep until 7:30 or 8:00am. It's been really nice (especially since Bo didn't sleep through the night until he was almost 2 and still to this day, wakes up more nights than he doesn't) but now I need to break him of the 6:00am feeding because by golly I don't want to get up that early. 2. Bo has finally stopped constantly whining for a binky. Actually I don't think he has mentioned it at all in a few days. YAY!! But he is still fighting sleep and throwing temper tantrums every time he has to take a nap or go to bed. It's really frustrating and all started when we took his binky away.

Last night he was in bed by 9:00pm but up until after 11:00pm. At one point Wes & I were in bed watching tv when we noticed the living room light was one (no idea for how long). When we went in there, Bo was on the floor playing quietly with his race track. The kid hates to sleep and he by no means got this from me. I am not a night person at all. Thanks, Wes.

Showing us how fast he is

1 comment:

Angie said...

The running picture is really cute. Are you regretting binkygate? I hope that you are getting sleep soon. But, I've been up by 6 for nearly 4 years. It doesn't look like it is going to get better, until my daughter is a teenager and I have to drag her out of bed.