Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bo-isms #1-4

Ok, so like all kids, Bo says and does some really funny things. Before I started this blog, I had been writing them down in a journal I kept in the kitchen, but now I am going to start keeping track of them here.

1. March 2008 - With Wes nowhere around (at work actually):
Me: Bo, did you poop?
Bo: No, Daddy poop.


2. April 2008 - While sitting on the potty trying to go pee, I once told Bo he needed to push his [belly] button to make it work. Of course nothing happened:
Bo: It's broken.

3. Sept 2008 - I had both Bo and Sam in the bathroom with me while I was taking a shower. Sam was in his bouncy seat with the fish/music attachment on and Bo was just playing in the bathroom. Sam started to get fussy:
Me: Bo, can you go make some bubbles for Sam with the fish?
Bo: Okay, Mommy.

A few minutes later Bo comes back to the shower door holding a big bottle of baby soap.
Me: What are you doing Bo?
Bo: Make bubbles Sam.

I looked out of the shower and Bo had poured soap all over Sam's tummy.

4. Oct 2008 - Wes told Bo his stomach hurt so Bo went to the freezer, dug out the ice-bunny (ice pack) and put it on Wes' stomach.

2 comments:

Angie said...

This will make for great material later in life. When Gary and I were first married, my mom loved to embarrass me in front of him by repeating things I had said as a child. Now I see the innocent fun in it and if I ever have a child, I will waste no time in doing the same!

Angie said...

Yeah, I need to do better about writing some of this stuff down. Good for you.