Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sisters are Awesome

Tracy & Tom flew in yesterday and are staying with us for a week. We don't have any big exciting plans while they are in town. We plan on just hanging out and having fun.


Sam smiling at his Aunt Tracy

This morning we took Bo to Open Gym at Gymnastics, Inc. but forgot the camera. (I hate when I do that.) We all decided we need to go back before Tracy & Tom leave so we can get some good pictures. Bo is hilarious and runs circles around the other kids. He is so freakin' springy and fast. You'll see what I mean when we go back later this week and actually take the camera. Sorry to leave you hanging but here are some other pics from this afternoon instead.

Photograph compliments of Bo

I call this one: "An Aunt, A Wedgie & Lots of Teeth"

I love this picture

6 comments:

Nabil Sami said...

what a nice family
regards

Anonymous said...

What fun! I love Bo's haircut. He looks manly and hip, all a once.

The boys are good practice for T & T, since Tom is quite certain they are having a boy.

Can't wait for the gymnastics pictures. Didn't someone have a phone that takes pics?

Angie said...

Ok, from your Mom's comment, is Tracy pregnant? You girls are having all your kids so close together. That's awesome!

Angie said...

Forgot my original comment plan. Your boys are really cute. I really want to play with them.

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

YEY!! So glad Tracy and Tom are there. What a great week!! Enjoy, and keep the pitures coming...

Katie said...

I love that last photo too! You should take one like that with you and Wes in it! Enjoy your visitors!