Friday, November 7, 2008

It's 1:00am

So it's almost 1:00am and I'm sitting up waiting for Sam to go back down. He woke up about 30 minutes ago, I nursed him and put him back in his crib but he's in there making some weird half whining-half grunting noises that I can't sleep through because there's nothing more I hate then to crawl back in bed to only have to get right back up again.

I knew I should have put him back on his stomach. Ugghh. Why didn't I? He hates sleeping on his back.

I already took some Sudafed, an 800mg Motrin, drank a glass of water, had a few bites of a bagel, blew my nose a few times, went to the bathroom, tried to inhale some Eucalyptus oil to open my sinuses (did not work) and put on some chapstick, so now, here I sit, blogging when I should be sleeping, with my head about to explode and my left ear making weird squeaky noises.

Oh, and there it is, the grunting has now turned into more of a cry. I knew it would. I guess I better go, and this time I'm definitely putting him down on his tummy.

Night Night for now.

2 comments:

Randi Marie said...

You poor thing:) If it makes you feel better Ethan's a grunter when he sleeps too:)

Katie said...

Hey! It is 3 a.m. here and SAME THING! Well, minus the sudafed and bagel. For me it was peanuts. Now he's crying....same story, different state! :)