Wednesday, November 5, 2008

On The Mend

It looks like we're all going to come out of this yet. Bo is back to his normal self and after just 2 days of antibiotics Sam is already breathing much better which made him sleep better last night which let me get 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep (instead of 1.5) at a time which made me feel better this morning.

It's crazy to me how getting 3 hours, 3 hours, and then 2.5 hours of sleep at a time feels so amazing when pre-kids this would have been hell. But oh, it felt great last night. I actually felt a little rested this morning when Bo woke me up at 7:30. I just hope it continues to get better. Poor Sam really has had a go of it and I'm sure he's ready for some better sleep, because I know I am.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Glad to hear that things are better. And, your sleep sounds terrible to me, but glad that it is better. I think once they start sleeping through the night, it gets frustrating if they wake up again at night. Christopher just had to tease me by sleeping all night for a few months. Now, not so much.

Katie said...

ha! Your sleep hours sound HEAVENLY to me (1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, etc)! :)

I agree with Angie, once you know they CAN sleep through the night they are NOT allowed to quit!!

I am glad y'all are feeling better!