Monday, December 8, 2008

Bo-isms #7-9

7. Bo has been saying this for a month or 2 now but I keep forgetting to write it down which is strange for me since I crack up every time he says it:
Me: "Did you poop?"
Bo: (With his head tilted to the side and his palms turned up to the sky) "No poop, just gas! "
** I so wish I could get this on video because it's not so much what he says but how he says it. Hilarious! **

8. This, too is something he has done for quite awhile but still ultra cute. Many times when he enters the room he announces himself with his arms up in the air and a big "tuh-da".
** Again, I so need to get this on video."**

9. While playing in the garage tonight, he scraped his shin on the plow of the 4-wheeler and started to cry.
Me: "Are you ok?"
Bo: (As he stopped crying and puffed up his chest) "Yeah, tough guy."

1 comment:

Randi Marie said...

As a witness to the "no poop, just gas" bo-ism, I vouch that it's hilarious!!!!