Friday, December 19, 2008

Not So Poopy

Today was better. Bo woke up, came out of his room, sat down on the couch and said, "My owie is gone." (Phew) No more puke, poop or horrific smells. All in all a better day.

However, he is still not 100% and now I have it. I have yet to projectile puke anything across the room but felt like there was a high possibility of it happening once or twice this afternoon.

Instead, I pitched camp in the bathroom, laptop and all (should I "red flag" it?), for an hour or so, put on my pj pants, took a short nap while both kiddos snoozed, drank some sprite, and trucked on.

Now, it's 9:30pm and I'm heading to bed. Hopefully tomorrow my owie is gone, too.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh BARF! I HATE stomach bugs...I pretty much hate the more than anything else in the entire world. They are EVIL!!

John has a stomach thing now and I'm terrified we're all going to get it....